iPhone 5 iPhone 5

this made me laugh. thanks. the joke was good and adequately delivered, if you work on your animation skills i'm sure you could make a hit cartoon.

MartinLarsson responds:

:')

On the next episode... On the next episode...

the song at the end was brilliant, nice one

Seven Deadly Sins - Three Seven Deadly Sins - Three

Great work, the lighting was especially well delivered, nice one.

_SpaceBall_ _SpaceBall_

dude!

this was strangely addictive.
the music was pretty intense and engaging too.
keep it up fella (Y)

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

good fun

the game was good but annoying that the green square monster bounced right back onto the screen sometimes when you ate them but did not for other times.
still good tho

SirRealism responds:

Yay! =D

Exmortis Exmortis

GREAT

It was damn good, but my only complaint would be the fonts in the book, especially the actual Exmortis.
it was too hard to read clearly.
great stuff though (Y)

Clint Picard, Likewise Clint Picard, Likewise

here's what I see when I listen to this:

0.00 - 0.30 - Two mexicans are in the desert, they are brothers, and have been committing crimes across the country for decades together, but where we join their tale, the eldest brother, has just been shot through the heart, the music begins to him falling to the sand in slow motion, a look of terror and hatred on his face.

0.30 - 1.00 - The younger brother begins to run over to his fallen bandit.

1.00 - 1.29 - The younger brother catches his brother before he hits the ground, there is blood everywhere, he shakes him, but he is already dead.

and everything after that, is the youngest brother bringing an onslaught upon the enemy.

Dawbarton responds:

Amazing Review... Mabye make this a reality?

It's Just the Postman It's Just the Postman

i like

I agree with the review below to a certain extent, however I would say that the bass in this particular recording sounds impressive and full compared to the others, and in general all the parts of the rhythm going on sound pretty darn good. great tune, and would work well in some kind, of crime film intro, perhaps where there are two detectives but the one that is in charge is completely incompetent??

Dawbarton responds:

Hahahaha Lol Mourelli and Boresk perhaps? Lets make this happen as well...

Mute Theme Mute Theme

good mood

conjures that eerie mood perfectly, and how the outro doesn't go anywhere actually really boosts that. sometimes less is more.